Aileen Day is a passionate specialist in the field of building hero brands, with over 25 years experience in big box operations, retail, B2B, B2C, customer experience, I.T, marketing, public relations and much more.
Using customer retention as her super power, Aileen is able to help your team understand and lead the force to create absolute loyalty in your business. Starting from the outside, in.
Aileen is available for the following speaking opportunities, globally:
- Professional Speaking
- Keynote Speaking
- Panel Discussions or Moderator
- Seminar Leadership
- Master of Ceremonies
- Workshop Facilitation
- Industry Commentator
Topics of Expertise:
- Customer Loyalty
- 5 Steps to Building a Hero Brand
- Being The Asker of Questions and Why You Should Never Stop
- Why Customers Aren’t Always Right
- How Listening To Your Customers Keeps You In Business
- Why Operations Is More Important Than Marketing
- Humanising Your Business to Create Momentum
- Delivering Meaningful Customer Experiences
- Designing Your Service
More topics are available based upon discussion of your business needs.
For more information such as rates, availability and further details on topics, please email Aileen at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you quick snaps!
City of Casey, Fireside INNovation Summit – April 2019 ‘Experiencing Human’